Customer Success Specialist
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our customer success team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Consistently increase your knowledge of the legal field to successfully articulate how our services can add value to each respective law firm
- Manage and maintain a book of business, including oversight of all client communication, subscription agreements, and renewals
- Successfully onboard new clients (virtually and in-person) so they fully understand and take advantage of all of the services the Expert Institute provides
- Use data-driven metrics to track growth of accounts and devise tactics to increase client usage and maximize retention
- Become a day-to-day go-to resource for any and all client expert requests
- Work closely with our Medical and Multidisciplinary Research teams to manage client expectations and deliver exceptional service focused on helping attorney’s win high stakes cases
- Support the CSM and Sales team with administrative day-to-day tasks when needed
- Bring passion, high energy, and a strategic mindset to help us be world-class and the #1 provider of expert witness services in the country
- 0-2 years of sales, client relationship, or client engagement experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with peers, management and across departments
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A positive and professional disposition
- Demonstrates strong judgement and uses critical thinking to resolve problems
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Continuous self-learner and competitive nature; able to work autonomously
- Ability to work with a high caliber team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Salesforce experience not required, but is highly preferred
Back to top