At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our sales team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of sales development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
Expert Institute is looking for a rock star Account Executive with a hunger and passion for outbound sales who wants to help us completely own this industry. You will primarily be responsible for driving the sales for your territory but also ensuring our brand reputation continues as a premium service provider. This is a tremendous growth and financially rewarding opportunity, there’s a lot of money to be made for the right, motivated Account Executive!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Account Executives:
- Have complete ownership of their territory
- Leverage a range of sales support resources to ensure selling success
- Articulate our value proposition and conduct presentations in a compelling and persuasive manner
- Are hunters with strong experience in lead generation and closing with a desire for in-person relationship building
- Deliver against your territory quota
- Maximize territory potential by generating new sale opportunities either by selling transactional deals, trials, and converting trials into multi-year contracts
- Be a leader in outbound activity efforts using cold-calling, email marketing, social channels, networking, conferences, and referral sources
- Work closely with an SDR to qualify and set up new meetings for any territory trips
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline in our CRM using our defined sales process
- Quickly connect and follow-up with inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Partner with marketing, sales development, account management and research to ensure a seamless sales and customer experience
- B.A./B.S. degree
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Polished business presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Experience selling in a defined territory
- Experience selling both remotely (over the phone) and via face-to-face meetings
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills; professionally persistent; and able to overcome objections
- Ability/willingness in making sales cold calls
- Ability/willingness to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, transactional environment
- Working knowledge of office-based applications and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Some travel required
Back to top