Staffing Manager - Healthcare
- Upper Saddle River, NJ
At The Execu|Search Group, our people are the key to our firm's success. We believe in teamwork, camaraderie, and hard work. Success is not driven by key performance indicators, but rather by the relationships you build with colleagues, clients, and candidates.
That's why we've cultivated an environment where our core values - transparency, responsiveness, accountability, and entrepreneurship-drive everything we do. We're looking for passionate, committed, and driven people who can help us uphold these principles.
What is the role?
ES Healthcare is looking for a Staffing Manager in our Upper Saddle River, NJ office to handle:
- Sourcing for new candidates to meet our client's needs (cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating); specifically in the healthcare industry
- Conducting formal interviews with potential candidates as well as coordinating the full life cycle recruitment process from interview to placement on an assignment
- You will also work with the internal sales team and/or clients to fully understand the staffing needs and manage ongoing relationships with temporary workforce, including payroll, attendance, benefits, and compensation issues
Here's who we are looking for:
We pride ourselves on our training programs and our team work environment, so if you have no experience, or little recruiting experience, we'll show you what you need to know to be successful!
The most successful recruiters are:
- Highly self-motivated
- Ready to roll their sleeves up to get work done
- Flexible in a fast-changing environment
Wondering what it's like to be a part of the team?
All work and no play make for a dull place to work. That isn't us. We believe in building an enjoyable work environment for every one of our employees, starting with a flexible work-life balance:
- Intimate, hands-on team environment
- Training & Development
- Competitive base salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Generous health insurance packages, including medical, dental, & vision
- 401k Plans
- Referral Bonuses
- Parental Leave Policy
- Promotion opportunities once a year
- Casual & Summer Fridays
- Flexibility to Work From Home, when needed
- Monthly office mixers in the form of Happy Hours, Charitable Events, and Holiday-themed Parties
- Annual Ping Pong Tournaments
- Participating in competitive, corporate leagues throughout NYC
- An annual incentivized trip to escape the yearly Nor'easters
Back to top