Account Executive - Human Resources Staffing
- New York, NY
On the job hunt and having little to no success? Then look no further because we have a career opportunity awaiting. Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, The Execu|Search Group has a promising Account Executive position with their Human Resources team ready for you!
Who We Are:
We're a growing giant in the staffing & placement industry that has been taking names and making moves since the mid-1980s. While most of our competitors find a city, their niche, and stick to their style of business, we know no boundaries. We have 10 offices throughout the East Coast & Midwest, 250+ employees & growing, and there are few industries that we shy away from working in. We're regulars on the "Best Places to Work" list and don't plan on changing that any time soon. All in all, it's not easy being this darn good at what we do. And, to keep it up, we need you.
Who You Are:
Have you sold HR services and/or products before and are looking for a new, exciting opportunity along with a change of scenery? Great! We've got a spot for you. Are you a former HR professional with an interest in getting into sales and want to use your experience to your advantage? Awesome! Come Join us.
We're looking for former HR / TA professionals, Sales mavens looking to take on a new challenge, or even an ambitious, highly motivated professional who regards themselves as a real people person. Either way, if you're coming to work for us, you've got to have some of these qualities:
- An entrepreneurial attitude / mindset
- A dynamic work ethic
- A go-getter that won't take no for answer and convince those who insist otherwise
- A real people person who is as well-spoken as they are socially versatile
- The ability to identify and attract talented professionals
- An appreciation and/or thorough understanding of the Human Resources industry
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of Staffing, Sales, and/or industry-related experience (But not a deal breaker!)
What You'll Do:
Once you join the squad, you'll be expected to:
- Source the industry for new Hiring Managers
- Work together with those Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, from start to finish
- Build lists of new prospects and maintain those the company already has
- Cross-sell opportunities for other industries within our company
- Develop an expansive network via marketing / industry events, social media, etc.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Effectively sell our Human Resources temporary-consulting services
All work and no play make for a dull place to work. That isn't us. We believe in building an enjoyable work environment for every one of our employees, starting with a flexible work-life balance:
- Intimate, hands-on team environment
- Training & Development
- Competitive base salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Generous health insurance packages, including medical, dental, & vision
- 401k Plans
- Referral Bonuses
- Parental Leave Policy
- Promotion opportunities once a year
- Casual & Summer Fridays
- Flexibility to Work From Home, when needed
- Monthly office mixers in the form of Happy Hours, Charitable Events, and Holiday-themed Parties
- Annual Ping Pong Tournaments
- Participating in competitive, corporate leagues throughout NYC
- An annual incentivized trip to escape the yearly Nor'easters
If you're ready to stop being a product of your environment and let your environment be a product of you, let's talk!
The Execu Search Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The Execu Search Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Back to top