At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Create sourcing strategy and selection to ensure program and customer integration.
- Leading negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Evaluating supplier proposals for cost, lead times, and quality.
- Providing oversight and management of supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Consulting with external and internal customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Initiating and executing supplier improvement activities and project integrates.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a focus in Supply Chain, Business or other related studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Supplier Management, Supply Chain or Procurement practices and processes.
- At least 3 years of experience with sourcing, proposal development and contract negotiations. Including demonstrated working knowledge of the strategic application of terms and conditions in contract negotiation.
- Proficiency and experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Experience implementing process and/or strategy improvements in dealing with suppliers;
- International supplier management experience.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.