At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Weâ€™re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thatâ€™s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking an Occupational Health Nurse to join our team in Everett, WA
- Provide nursing service to employees with injuries and/or illnesses including emergency and urgent care.
- Give treatment, administer medication and immunizations, and perform assessments within limits established and authorized by supervision and in accordance with Nursing Procedures manual and/or a health care provider's direction and within the Nurse Practice Act in the State of Washington.
- Promotes a sense of urgency within the clinic setting creating efficient patient flow patterns.
- Advise and direct care when working with medical assistants.
- Refer cases requiring medical attention to a health care provider.
- Interpret existing medical and healthcare procedures and practices to resolve questions involving nursing assessment, treatment and triage. Identify and refer employees with test results that are critical and/or who have urgent values needing immediate attention.
- Excellent customer service skills with attention to details.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- CurrentÂor ability to obtainÂa license as a registered nurse in Washington state.
- At least one year of nursing experience in outpatient settings and/or occupational nursing.
- Experience delivering occupational health care
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Certified in Occupational Health Nursing by the American Board for Occupational Health Nurses and/or certified in Case Management by the Commission for Case Manager Certification
- Nursing experience in outpatient settings and/or occupational nursing
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This position is for 1st shift
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This is an hourly position governed by the International Association of Machinist (IAM-751) Collective Bargaining agreement.