At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Weâ€™re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thatâ€™s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Bidenâ€™s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ('BI&A'), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Network Engineer to join their top-tier team.
As a U.S. government contractor, Boeing will require all new hires and employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals who are approved for a reasonable accommodation will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing and possibly other health and safety measures. Employees working in certain positions may be required to undergo frequent COVID-19 testing prior to December 8th if they are not fully vaccinated.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide guidance/direction to the developers and test team members in interfacing program components to the development and test networks.
- Assist IA personnel regarding network security and SSP maintenance. Ensure the network configuration meets all IA requirements/standards.
- Support/maintain/administer program networks and servers.
- Monitor network performance.
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 2+ years applicable work experience with the following:
- Cisco LAN OR Brocade Ethernet OR Arista switches
- Resolving complex network problems, operating network analyzers, WAN test equipment, and network simulators
- Implementing 10GbE, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal serviers, and NTP servers
- Performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, NT, or other O/S configurations
- Supporting high speed networks and multi-casting
- Supporting shared storage via SANs and NASs, including specific experience with Dell, HP, and/or EMC hardware
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)