At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Procurement Analyst to join our dynamic team inHazelwood, Missouri.
- Reviews U.S. Government prime and customer contracts to identify supplier flow-down requirements
- Creates prime contract supplier flowdown documents
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders, including the business unit, program, contracts, legal, and other functions to ensure flow-downs accurately reflect customer requirements
- Develops prime contract internal guidance for Procurement Agents
- Interprets FAR/DFARs and other agency or commercial customer requirements
- Supports government and internal audits, process reviews, and procedural updates to ensure compliance with customer requirements and processes
- Coordinates with supply chain procurement agents, management, and contracts and risk management focals to resolve supplier exceptions to customer flowdowns
- Creates value by supporting the business unit, program and/or functions contracting and risk management efforts
- Supports interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement strategies for supply chain contracts and risk management activities that enable the company to create, protect and recover value
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers and partner.
- Collects, organizes, synthesizes, and analyzes data; summarizes findings; develops conclusions and recommendations.
This position has been identified as a virtual opportunity and does not require applicants to live in Hazelwood, Missouri.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 3 years of experience with U.S Government contracts
- More than 3 years of experience with FAR/DFAR and other U.S. Government compliance
- More than 3 years of experience drafting, writing,or editing contract documents
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Juris Doctorate degree
- More than 3 years experience in supplier management or supply chain management
- More than 3 years experience in leading through influence and partnering with cross-functional teams on projects, transactions or initiatives
Typically 6 or more years' related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent.Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $71,400 - $110,400
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.