At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Weâ€™re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thatâ€™s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seekingÂan ExperiencedÂDigital Electronics Design Engineer (level 3). As part of Boeing's Space & Missile Systems division, Satellite Systems manages the company's major commercial and government satellite and ground programs for communications, national defense and other missions. Satellite Systems oversees the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of satellites. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
Your dreams go beyond Planet Earth. You are innovative, creative, and challenge the status quo. You work well in teams while also having the ability to work assignments autonomously. Here at Satellite Systems you will collaborate with leaders in space innovation and pave the way in creating the worldâ€™s best satellites. You will be a leader in space innovation.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronic
- Support and lead projects involving digital and analog circuit design.
- Responsible forÂdigital design, worst case circuit analysis, and/or satellite communications systems
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance post startÂfor which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's in engineeringÂdegree or higher
- 5 or more years' in Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience with digital board design
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with digital/analog power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis experience
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)ÂAnalysis experience
- Electronics-oriented work experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Â
Eligible for 3ERP
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.