Workforce Management Analyst
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
- This position can be based out of Tampa, FL, Heathrow, FL or Grand Rapids, MI.*
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Functions as a liaison between CIC Operations Support and management personnel in a call center environment in order to forecast daily call volume and determine appropriate staff scheduling levels. Provides a central point of contact for all daily schedule changes. Analyzes trends in call volume in order to determine appropriate staffing levels. Creates reports to be used in capacity forecasting. Analyzes data and creates schedules to meet weekly forecasted requirements within a given set of parameters. Facilitates vacation time and special meeting/time off requests. Monitors situations such as weather conditions to anticipate special staffing needs as indicated. Makes recommendations to call center management regarding calling in additional staff members, shortening employee work days, changing operating standards, etc. based on forecasted call volume and availability of personnel. Monitors queue throughout the shifts to recommend operational changes. Reschedules breaks, lunches and meetings as necessary to meet service level objectives.
Works in cooperation with other departments when outages occur and calls must be redirected.
Assists in evaluating options for supporting new functions or changes to current processes that impact staffing. Keeps abreast of call center policies and procedures and recommends operational improvements. Maintains the data base systems for the Workforce Management and Automated Call distributor (ACD) Systems. Maintains statistical data regarding problems. Ensures the accurate and timely completion of daily, weekly, and monthly management reports as directed.
Works in a temperature controlled office environment. 24/7 operations with possible irregular hours, weekends and holiday work as needed.
Required (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Using scheduling software to schedule call center personnel to ensure adequate phone coverage
- Creating short term call volume forecast.
- Creating computer-generated statistical reports to management
- Preparing written reports to management
- Analyzing reports and developing recommendations to ensure proper staffing levels
- Customer service in a telephone environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Manage multiple assignments/projects at the same time
- Interface with, and provide support to management
- Work within short deadlines and constantly changing business requirements
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Judgment and independent discretion to identify and quickly resolve complex business problems
- Provide work training and guidance
- Organizing and planning
- Innovative problem solving
- Negotiating solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- College level coursework in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience using either IEX, TCS, or Blue Pumpkin scheduling software
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top