It's a great time to join AAA The Auto Club Group!
JOIN THE TEAM COMMITTED TO DRIVING YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Home- Based Field Auto Physical Damage Appraiser
"$2500 Sign on bonus available for qualified employees"
What you will do:
The Auto Club Group is seeking an experienced home-based Field Auto Physical Damage Appraiser for our claims business line. Field Auto Physical Damage Appraisers are responsible for delivering world class customer service through in-person appointments to cause of damage, inspect vehicles and prepare estimates of damage while monitoring the repairs for the customer/member. With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Field Auto Physical Damage Appraiser can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
Will earn a competitive salary of $65,000- $79,000 annually with annual bonus potential based on performance.
. This position is currently able to work remotely from a home office location for day-to-day operations, "TRAVELING TO FIELD LOCATIONS AS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES", unless occasional travel for meetings, collaborative activities, or team building activities is specified by leadership. This is subject to change based on amendments and/or modifications to the ACG Flex Work policy.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Field Auto Physical Damage Appraisers earn a competitive salary with potential of earning a monthly bonus up to $500 based on performance
- Potential for annual performance based salary increases and corporate incentive plan bonus up to 4% (initial incentive plan pay out based on date of hire)
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 4% automatic 401k enrollment with Company match up to 6%
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- PTO - up to 2 weeks year one, 3 weeks at 2 years
- Company vehicle and cell phone
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Discounts on travel, entertainment, shopping and so much more with AAA benefits!
We're looking for candidates who:
* Must have either have 2 years adjuster experience or 2 years minimum in a body shop.
- Have an Associate degree in Business Administration, Insurance or related field or the equivalent in related work experience
- Negotiating claim settlements, securing and evaluating evidence, preparing manual and electronic estimates, subrogation claims, resolving coverage questions and establishing clear evaluation and resolution plans for claims.
- Must have a valid state driver's license
- Possess knowledge of Fair Trade Practices relating to claims, and collision repair techniques
Successful Field Auto Physical Damage Appraisers will possess effective communication skills, strong organizational and follow up skills and excellent customer service!
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life's journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you'll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit www.aaa.com
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.