Tow/Light Service Operator, Roadside Assistance Job in Omaha, NE | Auto Club Group
- Omaha, NE
Be someone's hero every day!
AAA is now hiring full time, experienced Tow Truck / Light Service Operator to help assist our members with their roadside emergencies.
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
Come to the rescue and save the day by:
• Operating a tow truck or a light service vehicle to provide Emergency Road Service (Roadside Assistance) to AAA members
• Identifying the vehicles problem and providing service (tire changes, fuel delivery, battery jumpstarts, minor mechanical adjustments, battery installations, lockout service, etc.)
• Provide or arrange for tow services when the vehicle cannot be started or is unsafe to drive
- Competitive base pay of $15.42 to start
- Shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes
- Overtime Opportunities
- Year-end bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Company provides:
- DOT Certification
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Tuition reimbursement
AAA's everyday heroes:
- Have experience operating a full-size or light service vehicle/tow truck and/or applicable service equipment
• Successfully complete drug screening, MVR and criminal background check, and DOT health screen
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Are willing and able to work irregular hours, weekends, holidays and special events as required.
- Are willing to work in adverse weather conditions
- Are able to lift material weighing up to seventy-five (75) pounds
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Back to top