SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Specific candidate competencies and experiences sought include:
- A minimum of 15 years of experience creating effective and innovative Consumer marketing and communications programs including digital marketing programs and practices, known for excellence in insights led marketing and member experience.
- Experience integrating across marketing disciplines, including digital, to drive measurable increases in attention and market share: including strategy development, marketplace positioning/differentiation, branding and integrated multi-channel communication/messaging.
- Experience with proactive reputation management and brand development on social media platforms.
- Experience managing a team including hiring, developing and, when necessary, transitioning talent; budgetary management; setting a strategic direction; and driving programs to successful completion.
- A track record of working effectively as part of a senior team, staying on the cutting edge to proactively take advantage of new opportunities, challenging the status quo in a respectful manner and pushing an organization to test new and innovative strategies by building and leveraging strong relationships
- Extensive C Level partnership and experience with associated executive presence; viewed by senior leadership as someone who is not only an expert at their craft, but a business partner whom others respect and trust.
- Knowledgeable and credible communication to provide guidance for the company in promoting its brand and conducting business. Persuasive, able to assist others in understanding digital marketing and assist in arriving at the right decision for the company. Successful partnerships with business unit teams.
- Strategic thinking and ability to navigate without an established "playbook."
- Analytical thinking and data-driven decision making.
- An undergraduate degree is required. A graduate degree such as an MBA is desired.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top