Support Specialist II
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Coordinate Branch/Agency local events and activities. Provide and/or coordinate training and education to Branch staff regarding promotions, local Show Your Card & Save (SYC&S), new products and/or services and support programs. Coordinate with Leadership and maintain various field staff projects to ensure the achievement of regional and corporate goals. Research Branch/Regional issues and responds to inquiries, providing management with a consistent approach across regions. Provide guidance and/or training to new staff members/field personnel regarding ACG products, services and/or systems.
Analyze and maintain various reports (e.g. sales volumes, retention results, commission, local incentives, revenue, co-op expense tracking, NPS qualitative data, etc.) for management review. Assist management and senior staff with the budget reporting, expense analysis and problem resolution. May monitor adherence to local sponsorship advertising agreements and keep management updated on promotions, events and advertising activities in field locations.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Active participation in civic or community organizations
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment. Frequent travel (approximately 50% of work time) required with exposure to road hazards and temperature extremes.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify)
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College coursework in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or extensive experience in a related field.
- Analyzing and resolving problems
- PC software applications (e.g. Excel, Access, MS Project, Word, etc.)
- Researching, identifying and resolving business problems
- Previous participation on a project team
- Conducting and evaluating training programs for adult learners using a variety of media or instructional delivery methodologies
- Working with various ACG products/services (e.g. memberships, travel packages, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business and industry trends
- Marketing affinity or partnership programs
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment and with the public
- Organize and plan
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills to include report and proposal presentation (a writing sample may be required at time of interview)
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top