Summer Temp Part-Time
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Provides a variety of services and support to members, customers and staff in assigned branch or department on a short-term basis. Responsibilities will vary based on the area and support needed, to include clerical and administrative duties, as assigned. Participates in a team environment to provide high-quality service and support to members and staff.
- Customer service in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Ability to walk or stand for most of the work day in some locations
- Lifting requirement in some locations
- Works in a temperature-controlled office environment
- May bend and/or stoop to perform filing functions
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- Customer service
- Performing basic clerical functions including filing, maintaining records, and completing routine correspondence, forms and letters.
- Operating a calculator and/or adding machine
- Using a PC for word processing, email and basic spreadsheet applications
- Performing basic math calculations
- Working with cash and completing monetary and sales transactions.
- Answering telephone and relaying messages
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to learn branch or department administrative procedures and functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analyzing, researching and routine problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Basic math ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to rotate within departments and among various functions to provide support and for training purposes.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top