The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Responsible for building and managing a Salesforce Center of Excellence, including all aspects of business process, technology, program/project management, change management, and governance. Create and promote strategies that support long term business goals, anticipate tactical needs, and maximize value out of the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. Work across lines of business and executives, business operations and through IT to build and ensure an emotionally engaging customer experience. This role is responsible for managing Demand & Supply of Salesforce solutions, ensuring delivery excellence and instituting processes, methods & controls for effective delivery of Salesforce features, tools and techniques.
- Create overall COE strategy based on business goals and direction, with supporting roadmap accounting for technology trends and regulatory requirements.
- Implement COE governance structure in partnership with IT Business partners and business stakeholders including people, processes, tools, dashboards, standards and metrics.
- Lead and coordinate all components of Salesforce COE and programs within it: business process & analysis, systems/solutions, testing, change management & training, program/project management, master data, compliance, business operations resources.
- Act as key executive leading governance, raising strategic decisions and risks/issues for resolution. Ensure that effective decisions are made at the lowest level reasonable in the organization. Accountable for executing governance decisions.
- Assist and facilitate business stakeholders' submission and prioritization of ideas to improve customer experience, increase revenue or reduce cost.
- Partner with business and IT business partners to create business cases; lead the measurement of value and ROI realized in the course of all Salesforce projects.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a reusable repository of tools, templates, best practices and methodologies to manage the estimation, implementation and support efforts for solutions being deployed on the Salesforce/Force.com platform.
- Proactively work with Salesforce.com team, implementation partners and internal delivery teams to ensure delivery of services
- Establishment of a documented methodology, including processes, templates, tools and best practices, for Salesforce solution and service offerings.
- Creation of various sub-methodologies within the overall delivery framework to accommodate waterfall, Agile and hybrid approaches to project implementations.
- Creation of various sub-methodologies within the overall delivery framework to accommodate both Salesforce implementations and the migration of custom applications to the Force.com platform.
- Leadership in the creation of a delivery toolset built on the Force.com platform that can be used by all project delivery teams and/or client delivery resources.
- Lead the development of training assets that improve global practice capabilities in the area of project/engagement management, as well as overall project delivery excellence.
- Develop reusable repository of tools, work objects, best practices, project delivery standards, thought leadership and frameworks for efficient execution of engagements which drive business value.
- Maintain knowledge of the Salesforce.com product stack.
- Identify risks to COE goals and objectives and create mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ensure relevant and timely communication to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure optimum performance of group function. Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices.
- Responsible for all aspects of funding and budget management, including resources, programs, process, and technology.
- Lead with a continuous improvement mentality, and provide metrics to show the realization.
- Responsible for all aspects of resourcing the Salesforce COE team, including rationalization of skill sets and resources, training, leveraging outsourcing & consulting as appropriate to result in a high performing COE team overall.
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
Responsible for leading technical and professional staff spread throughout the footprint within a virtual environment. Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and providing candid and relevant feedback
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501)
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment. May work virtually.
How you will benefit:
- Sr. Manager Salesforce Delivery will earn a competitive salary of $145K - $160K annually with annual bonus potential based on performance.
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify)
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institution
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) Certification Required
- 7 years' experience high performance multi-tiered architectures.
- 7 years' experience with multiple software development lifecycles
- 5 year of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable of Java / J2EE or Object Oriented Solutions
- Exposure to Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Exposure to with OO analysis and design experience
- Exceptional communication skills; able to clearly communicate with all levels of employees to include executive leadership
- Adept to function with new and emerging technologies
- Ability to lead and mentor staff
This position is currently able to work remotely from a home office location for day-to-day operations unless occasional travel for meetings, collaborative activities, or team building activities is specified by leadership. This is subject to change based on amendments and/or modifications to the ACG Flex Work policy.
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.