Sr Admin Support Staff
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Assist management/department with a variety of high level support functions that may include complex processing tasks, distribution of membership/travel products, contacting internal/external clients in response to inquiries, information gathering, problem identification/resolution and notification of procedural changes. Provide support by utilizing computer systems for input, audits, reconciliation, gathering statistical data, following scripts, generating reports, etc. Perform calculations for a variety of applications (i.e., reports, forms, audits, various debit and credit balances, posting, refunds, reconciliations, etc.). Assist department in various money transactions including analyzing and resolution of billing and/or customer related problems following appropriate company procedures. Reconcile payment files as indicated and identifies discrepancies and researches causes (e.g. system/process issues).
Develop and review a variety of reports and audits various forms for accuracy and completeness. May contact internal and/or external clients for information and/or to respond to telephone inquiries and problems. Participate in special projects, pilot programs, training of employees, developing and implementing new procedures and other related duties as requested by management. Make recommendations regarding procedural revisions as appropriate.
May support one or more of the following functions:
- Identifying trends/potential fraudulent activity, staff errors, etc. and following up with appropriate management to correct problems
- Assisting management/staff in developing and implementing new procedures.
- Notifying customers regarding reimbursement approval/denial status
- Reviewing/processing contractor ERS payments for ACG, including the processing of contractor facility appointments and terminations, tracking of driver background certifications, creation of direct deposit accounts for contractor payments, etc.
Works in a temperature controlled office environment. Depending on area assigned, may be required to walk and stand for majority of work day.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 30, 40 or 50 correct wpm typing (Typing requirement to be determined by department at time of posting).
- Analyzing, researching and resolving complex administrative problems.
- Operating a calculator.
- Performing mathematical calculations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages.
- PC software applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Utilizing a personal computer.
- Writing correspondence and memos.
- Maintaining accurate records/logs.
- Business grammar and spelling.
- Department policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Audit records, products and computer files.
- Work independently.
- Gather data and prepare report information.
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment and with the public.
- Rotate within department to perform various training or support functions.
- Walk and stand for majority of work day, depending on area assigned.
- Bend and stoop in order to perform filing functions.
Post for Bank:
B.A. or B.S. Degree from accredited college or university
Strong written and oral presentation skills
Working within diverse teams to deliver time-sensitive results
Takes initiative to learn and explore approaches to help team members
Understanding of AAA / ACG culture and products
Understanding of general business and marketing concepts including social media
- 1-3 years experience in a project, operational, or support role
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment. Willingness and ability to work irregular hours, weekends and holidays and work mandatory overtime on short notice.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top