Sr Admin Support Staff
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership,travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 millionmembers and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA,Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and isthe second largest AAA club in North America.
PrimaryDuties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Assistmanagement/department with a variety of high level support functions that mayinclude complex processing tasks, distribution of membership/travel products,contacting internal/external clients in response to inquiries, informationgathering, problem identification/resolution and notification of proceduralchanges. Provide support by utilizing computer systems for input,audits, reconciliation, gathering statistical data, following scripts,generating reports, etc. Perform calculations for a variety ofapplications (i.e., reports, forms, audits, various debit and credit balances,posting, refunds, reconciliations, etc.). Assist department invarious money transactions including analyzing and resolution of billing and/orcustomer related problems following appropriate company procedures. Reconcilepayment files as indicated and identifies discrepancies and researches causes(e.g. system/process issues).
Develop and review avariety of reports and audits various forms for accuracy andcompleteness. May contact internal and/or external clients forinformation and/or to respond to telephone inquiries and problems. Participatein special projects, pilot programs, training of employees, developing andimplementing new procedures and other related duties as requested bymanagement. Make recommendations regarding procedural revisions asappropriate.
May support one or moreof the following functions:
- Identifyingtrends/potential fraudulent activity, staff errors, etc. and following up withappropriate management to correct problems
- Assistingmanagement/staff in developing and implementing new procedures.
- Notifying customersregarding reimbursement approval/denial status
- Reviewing/processingcontractor ERS payments for ACG, including the processing of contractorfacility appointments and terminations, tracking of driver backgroundcertifications, creation of direct deposit accounts for contractor payments,etc.
Works in a temperaturecontrolled office environment. Depending on area assigned, maybe required to walk and stand for majority of work day.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimumrequirements to qualify):
- Analyzing, researchingand resolving complex administrative problems.
- Operating a calculator.
- Performing mathematicalcalculations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division andpercentages.
- PC software applications(Word, Excel, etc.).
- Maintaining accuraterecords.
- Utilizing a personalcomputer.
- Writing correspondenceand memos.
- Maintaining accuraterecords/logs.
- Business grammar andspelling.
- Department policies andprocedures.
- Prioritize and handlemultiple tasks.
- Audit records, productsand computer files.
- Work independently.
- Gather data and preparereport information.
- Communicate effectivelywith others in a work environment and with the public.
- Rotate within departmentto perform various training or support functions.
- Walk and stand formajority of work day, depending on area assigned.
- Bend and stoop in orderto perform filing functions.
- lifting requirements/sit/stand/walk.
- Willingness and ability to work irregular hours, weekendsand holidays and work mandatory overtime on short notice.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top