Service Technician C Job in Roswell, GA | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing the repair and maintenance of automobile and truck vehicles for which they are fully trained. Completes routine scheduled maintenance services on automobiles and trucks as directed by manager or service consultant.
- In an efficient and productive manner, performs basic automotive repairs, adjustments and maintenance procedures as outlined on repair order for which Technician is trained
- Drives vehicles into service bay, prepares them for and completes inspections
- Test drives vehicles and prepares vehicle for delivery to customer
- Maintains cleanliness of shop and work areas, performs other duties as necessary
- 1-2 ASE Certifications (or their equivalent). A4-Suspension & Steering, A5-Brakes, G1-Auto Maintenance & Light Repair preferred
- State inspection certificate
May experience loud noises and odors intermittently in the shop environment
Must have own tools appropriate for their skill level for use in the Center
- High School diploma, GED or Technical school graduate, certification
- Must possess valid driver's license
- 1 to 3 years of experience repairing autos and trucks at dealership or automotive center that provided knowledge of automotive and/or truck systems, tools and technical resources
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of automotive and/or truck systems, tools and technical resources and training to independently perform a variety of usually basic repairs and maintenance of automobile and truck vehicles
- Understand and consistently demonstrate the proper use of equipment and tools used in such repair and maintenance and the need to maintain a clean, safe and organized work area
- Ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service and improve customer service score
As an Employee you will enjoy the benefits of:
- A highly competitive pay plan with a great benefits package and paid holidays
- Sundays off
- A great working environment with air conditioned shops
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top