Senior Product Management Analyst Job in Dearborn, MI | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Independently combine specialized knowledge and expertise and a broader understanding of business processes to serve as the primary resource for product management support a given product or state. Responsible for gathering, monitoring, analyzing and interpreting data for assigned product, marketing areas/business units. Handle complex to highly complex assignments. Identify issues and opportunities for enhancements. Utilize existing and when necessary create new solutions to resolve complex problems. Develop recommendations for effective business solutions. Present recommendations for improvements to management.
- Provide lead support to projects/processes associated with the implementation of new products, programs, standards and/or procedures.
- Research industry legislation and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current on new trends and developments that affect telematics products/programs.
- Research other telematics provider solutions, OEM offerings and come up with analysis on their capabilities.
- Serve as the technical expert by providing input, guidance and training to less experienced staff.
Master's degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or a related field OR a combination of college coursework and equivalent work experience
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment
Required Qualifications: Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or a related field OR a combination of college coursework and equivalent work experience.
- Using multiple PC software applications: Word, Excel, Access, SAS or Adobe Professional
- Using R, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java , Tableau, Google Cloud
- Researching and developing new property/casualty insurance or telematics programs/products
- Developing property/casualty insurance or telematics programs, standards and procedures.
- Interacting with customers/agents or Sales to understand the need and ensure the product enhancements is aligned with their needs
- Marketing or sales of Property /Casualty insurance or telematics programs.
- Working with technology teams and user experience teams in creating and delivering online/mobile capabilities
- Participating in product design or backlog analysis and decision making processes
Knowledge and Skills:
• regulations, policies and procedures of various state insurance regulatory agencies in the area of telematics
• Telematics Service providers, telematics data exchanges, sensor data from Automotive/OEM.
• Mobile App/ Website development and testing
- Interact with different level of audience, lead cross functional teams, understand the voice of customer and translate that into solutions.
- demonstrate advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- plan, organize, gather, analyze and convert complex data from numerous sources to satisfy reporting requirements and deadlines
- conduct and coordinate advanced quantitative and qualitative market research
- analyze current products to revise and create new P&C and membership insurance related programs/coverages
- lead projects or multiple initiatives within projects that have multi-functional, multi-divisional, or company-wide impact
- work with management to develop strategies for market penetration
- communicate effectively with others in a work environment to include making presentations to various recipients
- represent the department on inter-departmental teams, outside organizations and the public
- serve as a subject matter expert with operations, information systems, claims, corporate functions, underwriting and product managers regarding product, pricing, or marketing responsibilities
- train and mentor junior analysts
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top