Senior IT Consultant Job in Dearborn, MI | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves in a planning consultant role with a strong background in technology. Provides oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies. Leads project and /or technical maintenance teams. Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems. Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources. Works with customers to understand business objectives in order to ensure functional and technical designs meet requirements and are in compliance with the ACG infrastructure and IS technology standards.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in any of the Domains - ITSM, PPM, ITOM(Discovery, Event Management, Service Mapping).
- 3 - 5 years of working knowledge/experience in administering, developing and Implementing solutions within the Service-Now platform.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITOM (Discovery, Service Mapping, Orchestration, Event Management, Operational Intelligence, Cloud Management and Release Automation)
- Experience with ServiceNow ITBM (Idea/Demand Management , PPM Suite(Project/Program/Portfolio), Time Management, Vendor Management, Resource Management)
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge, CMDB)
- Experience with ServiceNow SecOps (Security Operations, Security Incident Response, Vendor Risk Mgmt., Vulnerability Response)
- Experience with Performance Analytics in creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with Service Portal using Angular JS/Bootstrap framework.
- Experience with Web Services integrations using SOAP or REST.
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or six to eight years relevant technical and analytical experience.
Requirements include the same as previous in job family plus strong technical, analytic, design and development experience.
- Designing, developing and implementing technology solutions using technical/business design decisions
- Multi-platform environments and infrastructure technology planning
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Serving as a consultant to business lines in defining processes or identifying technology based on business requirements
- Developing business plans for technology initiatives
Strong knowledge of:
- Infrastructure architecture (Network, Integration)
- Tactical infrastructure technology
- Security and control procedures
- Relational database concepts
- Business process reengineering and technology application
- Providing technical consultation and training to less senior staff
- Providing leadership to project teams/technical project maintenance teams
- Apply similar prior experience to new issues to ensure effective problem solving
- Develop strong business relationships
Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
CynthiaField Manager V
Cynthia oversees the day-to-day operations of an Ann Arbor Auto Club Group office, streamlining processes, interacting with members, and managing the sales of products and services.
Back to top