Senior IT Auditor
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Develops, plans, and performs independent audits of information systems, processes, data centers and computer operations to evaluate internal controls and ensure compliance to established policies, standards, procedures, and security requirements. Independently develops appropriate audit techniques and procedures to document areas under review and identify potential exposures. Analyzes current systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Prepares detailed work papers and documents audit findings for management presentation. Prepares recommendations for corrective actions and improvements. Provides input to the risk assessment process. Analyzes the adequacy of internal controls.
Represents Internal Audit on systems development projects. Provides advice relative to the development of new or modified procedures and systems. Recommends controls to ensure system data and procedural integrity. Provides consulting to company staff and management on information systems control issues.
Performs other special assignments dealing with complex issues and requiring autonomy.
Assists the manager with risk assessment and audit planning. May coordinate activities with outside auditors as necessary.
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CPA, CIA Designation
- A minimum of 3 years of conducting independent information systems audits
- Programming languages (e.g. ACL, SQL, JAVA, etc.)
- Various operating systems (Z/OS, LINUX, Windows, etc.) Databases (DB2, Oracles, etc)
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field.
Experience to include:
- Conducting independent information system audits
- Analyzing information systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Developing audit techniques and procedures to identify potential exposures in the information systems environment
- Analyzing and problem solving
- Internal audit techniques and control concepts
- Computer systems analysis, design and development
- Computer security and operations
- Information systems and data processing control concepts
Strong written communication skills, to include technical writing on information systems issues.
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
- Prepare written reports for all levels of management
- Support Internal Audit staff in the use of information systems technology
- Plan and conduct information systems audits with a high degree of initiative and autonomy
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top