Senior IT Analyst - Audio Visual Technical Support
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Serves as a team member in implementing and supporting moderately complex service, maintenance and/or support projects. Prepares proposals for business initiatives and provides needs analysis and feasibility studies including cost/benefit analysis. Reviews client requirements and recommends technology solutions that are cost effective and meet IS technology standards. Conducts impact analysis to ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures. Liaises with users, business lines, vendors and IT staff in order to provide appropriate action, including support and problem resolution. Responsible for the completion and quality of assigned deliverables to ensure meeting department objectives.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- BICSI Technical Certification-Data Center Facilities management
- BICI Technical Certification-Installer II
- Microsoft MCSA
- COMP TIA A
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Ayaya Certified Associate (ACA) – Certification Design, Implement or Contact Center
- Dell Certification – PowerEdge
- Dell Certification – HDW-Maintenance Client Class II
- Trouble shooting system problems and coordinating restoration of service across multiple platforms
- Documenting incident management and/or break-fix solutions
- Leveraging basic monitoring tools in order to make technology assessments
- Hardware and software languages
- Advanced features in routers and data and voices switching, gear (i.e. basic access lists, port mirroring, basic routing configurations
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
College coursework in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or relevant technical/analytical/educational experience.
- Developing technology solutions and/or recommendation requiring research and analysis
- Supporting work/projects that require needs and cost/benefit analysis and resolution of changes in project scope
- Gathering business requirements and preparing business proposals for business lines
- Evaluating hardware and software products and developing recommendations for management
- System operation practices
- Security and control procedures
- Computer technologies, multi-platform capabilities
- Learn new concepts and technologies
- Take a role in project, decision making and/or it maintenance work
- Evaluate moderately complex problems/changes and understand the inter-dependencies between components
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top