Product Management Analyst I (P&C Insurance) Job in Tampa, FL | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under supervision and guidance provide product management support to assigned region on pricing, statistical, regulatory and marketing aspects of a given product or state. Responsible for gathering, monitoring, analyzing and interpreting data for assigned product, pricing and marketing areas/business units. Perform a range of straightforward assignments while continuing to build knowledge of the organization and skills to improve job functions. Identify issues and opportunities for enhancements. Use prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
Participate in the implementation of new products, programs, standards and/or procedures, as well as, the development and implementation of rate, rule and policy revisions.
Research industry legislation and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current on new trends and developments that affect property/casualty insurance products/programs.
May participate on projects and/or represent the company with vendors, insurance companies, insurance regulatory bodies/club.
Responsible for reporting (data extraction/ organization/ distribution)
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or a related field OR a combination of college coursework and equivalent work experience.
Demonstrated competency in the following:
- Problem-solving using statistical/analytical skills or knowledge of product/contract language terminology
- Using PC software applications: Word, Adobe Professional, Excel, Access, SAS or SQL
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Plan, organize, gather, analyze and convert data from numerous sources to satisfy reporting requirements and deadlines
- Conduct and coordinate quantitative and qualitative market research
- Assist in developing strategies for market penetration
- Participate in rate making or policy language analysis and decision-making discussions with product manager
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
- Develop and deliver oral and written presentations to other departments
- Represent the department on inter-departmental teams
- Serve as a liaison with operations, information systems, claims, corporate functions, underwriting and product managers regarding product, pricing, or marketing responsibilities
- Participate in or lead initiatives within projects that have multi-functional, multi-divisional, or company-wide impact
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top