The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
In a call center environment, plan, organize, direct and deliver operation results in relation to established goals (e.g., call quality, 80/20 service level and communication).
Initiate and implement effective communication of corporate philosophy and departmental objectives. Accountable for resource management in the call center.
Develop all expense, capital and staffing budget projections for designated operation and ensure adherence to established guidelines. Oversee the selection, hiring, training, development, coaching and counseling of operational staff.
Ensure adherence to CIC management model regarding planning, scheduling, coaching and interacting with CIC staff. Ensure adherence to CIC Customer Care philosophy through appropriate measures including focusing on call quality through CIC staff's interactions with customers via the call model.
Develop sales and service objectives. Monitor attainment of sales and/or service goals. Serve as a liaison between designated operation and other key areas related to sales and service delivery in the Customer Interaction Centers.
Participate in establishing strategic and operational goals and objectives and analyze the operating results to ensure that standards are met and maintained. Formulate, recommend and implement process improvements and revisions to policies and procedures to enhance business operations.
Represent designated CIC with other business units on various issues and key teams as required.
Directly and indirectly manage call center staff which may consist of supervisors, product specialists, staff supporting the sales and service of ACG products and administrative support staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Auto Club Group products and services
- Coaching and mentoring
- Staff Development
- Experience achieving high results
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- College level coursework in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Attain and maintain state insurance sales licenses for The Auto Club Group as appropriate.
- Previous front-line supervisory/management experience in a call center or customer service operations environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Call center operating systems and metrics
- Understanding of critical technical information pertaining to specific operations area
- Government and other regulations pertaining to area of business
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and formulate recommendations from market and/or call center specific data
- Work well under pressure
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment and with the public
- Prepare and conduct presentations for all levels of staff and management
- Maintain accurate records
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
Field Manager V
Cynthia oversees the day-to-day operations of an Ann Arbor Auto Club Group office, streamlining processes, interacting with members, and managing the sales of products and services.
Back to top