Mgr, Data Science
- Tampa, FL
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 13.5 million members and customers across 13 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the iconic AAA brand by leading a high-performing team to uncover insights with data science and other analytical approaches to drive acquisition, retention, and generate revenue.
The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, an innate ability to generate business value using analytics, and an entrepreneurial mindset. This person will love solving challenging business problems to increase sales and/or reduce expenses, and will be passionate about finding creative, practical ways to drive organizational strategy.
- Identify opportunities in the organization where analytics and data science will generate value.
- Meet with business partners to understand their most challenging business issues and design practical, yet impactful, data-driven solutions to help solve their business challenges.
- Lead the development of data science and analytics solutions with business leaders in membership, insurance, travel, distribution and automotive services.
- Develop data science project plans, manage deliverables, and measure ROI for data science initiatives.
- Leverage your unique analytical abilities and business experience to distill complex analysis into actionable, compelling recommendations for business partners
- Contribute to the success of the team by providing training, thought leadership, and mentorship.
Manages a team of Data Scientists with varying levels of experience and skill sets.
- MBA or Master's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Back to top