Marketing Planning & Program Specialist III Job in Tampa, FL | Auto Club Group
- Tampa, FL
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Participates in the planning, development and implementation of strategic, corporate marketing programs or projects that support Auto Club Group (ACG) marketing goals and objectives.
Collaborates with key stakeholders, staff and vendors, as appropriate to develop/document marketing or project plans. May utilize statistical procedures and complex analysis tools to measure and analyze results. Recommends new or enhanced strategies and tactics based on results as appropriate.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal partner work groups (e.g., product lines and business areas) and vendors, as appropriate, within a diverse product, cross-functional environment. Works in cooperation with internal or external resources to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign or report rollout. Identifies any potential operational issues and possible solutions.
Maintains and applies current and emerging marketing knowledge for assigned area(s) of expertise. Ensures compliance with applicable marketing related laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines.
Direct Response-(Digital) Direct Mail and Direct-Response-Email
Develops comprehensive Omni-channel campaigns, journey mapping (acquisition - retention) components and project plans and defines target audience. Facilitates the process of producing the campaign target audience file, and ensures list integrity. Develops and distributes lead lists for field agents and staff. Ensures campaign is executed in accordance with budgetary guidelines. Manages, organizes and archives documentation for all campaigns. Plays a key role in driving recommendations to manage budget, package effectiveness of the campaigns and suggest improvement opportunities. Monitors activity and market results against plan and provides ongoing support by channel, product and market. Compiles data and prepares reports for use by Marketing management in determining appropriate course(s) of action.
Direct Response-Email: (Omni-Channel Campaign Execution)
Familiarity and experience of leveraging digital marketing platforms using marketing software (e.g., ExactTarget, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.) to create, (I.e. Direct Mail, Magazine AAA Living) to create, test and launch campaigns. Maintains and ensures the updating of email address database.
Direct Response-Reporting (Reporting and Recommendations)
Facilitates the Auto Club Group's (ACG) marketing planning process. Formats, monitors and communicates marketing plan components to ensure plans align with corporate business objectives and with marketing and communication activities. Monitors activity and market results against plan and provides ongoing reporting by channel, product and market. Develops and maintains performance reporting for direct response and website business performance. Consults with direct response and internet marketing staff to identify reporting needs and documents report objectives, research available data sources and propose reporting solutions. Maintains and publishes reports as required.
- Leverage marketing and LOB expertise to engage key stakeholders and collaborate to achieve defined objectives, metrics (marketing and business metrics aka quote, leads, sales etc.)
- Use core project management techniques to drive process optimization and standardization of engagement to ensure marketing can present a holistic story for all efforts
- Stakeholders include internal marketing and Cx, Field and call center agents and other shared services teams such as IT, Legal, Compliance
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services
- Marketing experience in a multiple, diverse product environment.
Digital marketing platforms such Google Analytics, Adobe or similar, Salesforce Marketing cloud etc.
Digital marketing campaigns (tactics such as Display, SEM, Social Media, Emails, SEO, DRTV etc).
Life Insurance/Marketing is preferred
Documenting annual marketing plans• E xtracting marketing data warehouse information and preparing reports
• P reparing and presenting marketing proposals to all levels of management
• D eveloping and implementing effective, innovative marketing programs and
• S tatistical modeling and analysis utilizing software tools such as SAS, SPSS, Statgraphics, etc.
• L aws and regulations as they relate to marketing in financial and insurance
industries in multi-state markets
• ACG products, services and marketing channels
• Data mining methods and tools, spreadsheets, database management systems and presentation software
• D atabase principles and their application and Microsoft Project
- Works in a temperature controlled work environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or a related field, or commensurate job experience.
- Performing data modeling or data mining
- Service industry
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving moderately complex business problems
- Prioritizing and managing multiple, diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Analyzing, summarizing and communicating marketing results, trends and recommendations
- Meeting deadlines for complex projects
- Organization and planning
- moderately complex statistics (e.g. significance testing, sample size determination, confidence intervals, market segmentation)
- External marketing data sources (e.g., commercially available data bases and lists)
- Marketing related laws and regulations
- Demographics and consumer-related information
- Direct marketing program execution
- Advanced marketing principles and applications
- Primary and secondary research sources
- Market share data sources (e.g. A.M. Best's Market Share Reports)
- Working effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Manipulating customer database to extract pertinent market data
- Synthesizing and effectively communicating complex information and recommendations to all levels of management and other marketing/business line personnel
- Facilitating market planning discussions and meetings with all levels of management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong Microsoft skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience in direct response marketing.
- Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing effective, innovative direct response marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong vendor management skills.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top