Marketing Planning & Program Specialist III Job in Tampa, FL | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Participates in the planning, development and implementation of strategic, corporate marketing programs or projects that support Auto Club Group (ACG) marketing goals and objectives.
Collaborates with key stakeholders, staff and vendors, as appropriate to develop/document marketing or project plans. May utilize statistical procedures and complex analysis tools to measure and analyze results. Recommends new or enhanced strategies and tactics based on results as appropriate.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal partner work groups (e.g., product lines and business areas) and vendors, as appropriate, within a diverse product, cross-functional environment. Works in cooperation with internal or external resources to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign or report rollout. Identifies any potential operational issues and possible solutions.
Maintains and applies current and emerging marketing knowledge for assigned area(s) of expertise. Ensures compliance with applicable marketing related laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines.
Facilitates the Auto Club Group's (ACG) marketing planning process. Formats, monitors and communicates marketing plan components to ensure plans align with corporate business objectives and with marketing and communication activities. Monitors activity and market results against plan and provides ongoing reporting by channel, product and market. Develops and maintains performance reporting for direct response and website business performance. Consults with direct response and internet marketing staff to identify reporting needs and documents report objectives, research available data sources and propose reporting solutions. Maintains and publishes reports as required.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in Insurance and/or financial services
- Marketing experience in a multiple, diverse product environment.
- Experience with marketing Insurance products
- Managing the planning and execution of sophisticated marketing campaigns
- Project or account management in corporate marketing or an advertising agency
- Marketing products in a regulatory environment - financial and/or insurance industries in multi-state markets
- AAA The Auto Club Group (ACG) products, services and marketing channels
- PC platform (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Acrobat); PDF and file preparation for marketing activities
- Advertising agency workflow and methodology
- Creative brief development
- Corporate identity/brand standards
- Project tracking software programs
- Supply chain management procedures
- Microsoft Project skills
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or a related field, or commensurate job experience.
- Performing data modeling or data mining
- Service industry
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving moderately complex business problems
- Prioritizing and managing multiple, diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Analyzing, summarizing and communicating marketing results, trends and recommendations
- Meeting deadlines for complex projects
- Organization and planning
- moderately complex statistics (e.g. significance testing, sample size determination, confidence intervals, market segmentation)
- External marketing data sources (e.g., commercially available data bases and lists)
- Marketing related laws and regulations
- Demographics and consumer-related information
- Direct marketing program execution
- Advanced marketing principles and applications
- Primary and secondary research sources
- Market share data sources (e.g. A.M. Best's Market Share Reports)
- Working effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Manipulating customer database to extract pertinent market data
- Synthesizing and effectively communicating complex information and recommendations to all levels of management and other marketing/business line personnel
- Facilitating market planning discussions and meetings with all levels of management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong Microsoft skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top