Manager, CRM Implementation
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
To provide AAA Auto Club Group with strategic Customer Relationship Management direction derived from analysis of internal and external data sources. Support ongoing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) operations that enable member centric planning, decision making, and execution. This mid-level manager will lead their team in the development, application and interpretation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) methodologies and statistical analysis processes designed to drive acquisition, retention, and revenue maximization. This includes segmentation, statistical methods, experimental techniques, etc.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Designs and manages multi-faceted projects in support of Customer Relationship Management strategy. Efficiently queries, structures and analyzes big data. Implements the results of the analysis and monitor results for effectiveness/improvements.
Manages a team of CRM Implementation experts and ensures the appropriate allocation of resources. Leads team in experimental design and provides complex analysis in support of organizational strategy. Mentors direct reports on best practices for efficient coding and processing of huge data sets, and proper CRM techniques for various business problems.
Develops and delivers multi-dimensional recommendations with strategic or bottom-line impact to senior business unit leaders.
Collaborates with Data Integration and Information Systems teams to identify new sources and streams of business relevant analysis data.
Advises and provides assistance to mid-level through senior management and executives in the areas of data sciences and customer relationship management best practices.
Designs and manages customer relationship management projects. Efficiently query, structure and analyze huge data sets. Implement the results of the analysis and monitor results for effectiveness/improvements.
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
Manages a team of professional business intelligence/advanced analytics analysts at varying levels.
Master's degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment. Limited travel required.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or related technical/analytical field. Master's degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
5-8 years' experience in research sciences, data sciences, strategic analysis, and/or marketing/segmentation analysis, including:
- 3-5 years managing direct reports
- 3-5 years' experience using tools for statistical analysis and programming (e.g., SAS, R) and database querying (e.g., SQL)
- 3–5 years' experience utilizing CRM best practices in support of Customer Relationship Strategy, such as experimental design, statistical analysis, and use of logistic regression and decision trees in campaign optimization
- 2-4 years' experience in project management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good familiarity with Customer Relationship Management theory and practice, including the concepts of segmentation and response modeling.
- Ability to successfully communicate with Executives, Mid-Level Manager, Marketing Strategists and Business leaders to identify business problem and opportunities, design and implement the best customer relationship management solution, and to communicate the results of the marketing investment.
- Experience in applying Customer Relationship Management in companies in the Motor Club, Insurance, Travel, or Financial Services industries.
- Desktop computing skills and experience using one or more word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation graphics software programs. Demonstrated understanding of Customer Relationship Management theory and practice, including an understanding of segmentation, response modeling, and attrition modeling.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office required.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top