Manager, ACG Business Strategy
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Responsible for developing long-term enterprise goals and strategic objectives. Develops key insights and helps frame long-term company-wide strategy that aligns with ACG's Connected Member Vision. Conducts appropriate research within the sector and market, analyzing other companies, competitors, industry trends, customers, and business operations to provide strategic input. Conducts required risk assessments, as required. Identifies gaps and establishes opportunities for growth and improvement. Identifies, analyzes, and monitors issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity. Responsible for recommending financial and non-financial alternatives, and helping business leaders develop and maintain strategic and operational plans. Builds roadmaps for ensuring long-term and sustainable competitive advantage and profitable growth for ACG.
Partners closely with Finance and other cross functional teams across the organization to help lead the strategic planning process for ACG. Leads teams in assessing/developing plans to align organizational objectives with achievable targets. Manages the collaboration site for portfolio of projects. Responsible for a variety of strategic related projects leading/guiding cross-functional teams across the organization.
Directly and indirectly oversees professional staff that may be spread across the organizational footprint.
- MBA preferred
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Experience in management consulting, policy, or corporate strategy at a highly complex organization preferred.
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience required
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders on a variety of complex business challenges
- Project management experience and proven track record as a strong team player and collaborator; experience leading and managing large teams and/or complex projects Experience using appropriate tools for data analysis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to drive change across a complex enterprise.
- Ability to conduct required financial analysis and develop enterprise-wide recommendations.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional consulting skills
- Very strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Able to deal with unpredictable situations in an effective manner.
- Understand, evaluate and support business process management, improvement and design.
- Lead, inspire, influence and motivate teams to move towards a common goal.
Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top