Lube Technician A Job in Atlanta, GA | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for basic, minor repair and maintenance of automobile and truck vehicles for which they are fully trained to perform. Completes normal scheduled maintenance services on automobiles and trucks as directed.
In an efficient and productive manner, performs automotive maintenance and inspection procedures for which Technician is trained such as tire changes, oil changes, transmission flushes, coolant services, etc.
Drives vehicles into service bay and prepares them for inspection.
Calculates and provides estimates and related services to customers.
Maintains cleanliness of work area and shop and performs other duties as necessary.
Pick up parts and deliver customers or their cars.
- Dealer program/ASE certification(s) preferred. G1- Auto maintenance and Light Repair
- State inspection certificate
Exposure to loud noises and odors intermittently in the shop environment. Exposure to chemicals and petroleum-based products
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must possess valid driver's license
- 1+ year repairing autos/trucks at dealership or automotive center or equivalent that provided knowledge of automotive and/or truck systems, tools and technical resources
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of automotive and/or truck systems, tools and technical resources and training, to learn to independently perform limited repairs and maintenance of automobile and truck vehicles
- Understand the proper use of equipment and tools used in such repair and maintenance and the need to maintain a clean, safe and organized work area
- Must be able to read and understand vehicle fluid quantity and capacity charts
- Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with customers
- Ability to prioritize and deliver work on time
- Ability to listen, learn and be a team player in the within the organization
As an Employee you will enjoy the benefits of:
- A highly competitive pay plan with a great benefits package and paid holidays
- Sundays off
- A great working environment with air conditioned shops
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top