Life and Annuity Agent - Pensacola, FL
- Pensacola, FL
Life & Annuity Agent - The Auto Club Group
What you will do:
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Life & Annuity Agents who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 60+ million members.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of conducting fact finding interviews to determine needs for coverage.
- Prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews for Life and Health Insurance sales.
- Complete appropriate applications and forms and follows internal processing procedures to ensure transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Work collaboratively with others in the Branch to reach business goals, maximize leads, sales opportunities and take advantage of cross-sell opportunities.
- Assist Underwriting and Brokerage Departments in satisfying requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems and ensure sound-sales practices are used.
- Prepare reports documenting prospecting and sales activities and maintains specified production standards and persistency levels for Life and Health insurance
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Life & Annuity Agent can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Life & Annuity Agents earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives Competitive Salary
- Life & Annuity Agents receive 100% backing from one of America's most trusted brands to include paid training and generated leads
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
We're looking for candidates who:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possession of valid State Life Sales licenses
- Ability to take and pass LUTC or CLU coursework
- Obtain and maintain Life and Health licenses required to sell products.
- Possession of a valid State driver's license
- Possession of a valid State Health Sales license
- Professional designations through the American College
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with a proven record of successfully soliciting and selling life insurance products.
- Experience selling intangible products.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Life Insurance and Annuity products and services
- Ability to listen to and analyze customer needs and make recommendations to customers that best fit customers' needs and to promote a positive Member experience
- Effectively communicate complex information with prospective clients in a clear manner
- Ability to prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews to sell Life and Annuity products.
- Assessing and reflecting customer insurance requirements consistent with company standards when writing policies
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to determine premiums and values of Life insurance policies
- Ability to build and maintains strong relationships with customers
- Prospecting and developing new sales opportunities and meeting production requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with all team members to attain business goals.
- Strong communication skills with others in the Branch to keep partners and branch management informed on sales and the disposition of any partner generated leads
- Understands and can articulate to customers the tax and legal impacts the products have on Members
- Strong organization, planning, time management and administrative skills
- Representing Auto Club Life in a professional and positive manner
- Safely operating a motor vehicle in order to travel to various locations to attend meetings
Proficient writing skills in order to compose routine correspondence
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Good PC skills including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email.
- Strong knowledge of features and benefits of ACG's comprehensive product portfolio
- Knowledge of ACG systems for policy sales, quoting, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends.
Successful agents will possess effective communication skills, strong phone sales, prospecting skills, ambition, motivation and drive!
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 13 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top