Life and Annuity Agent - Clocktower NE
- Omaha, NE
Life & Annuity Agent - The Auto Club Group
What you will do:
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Life & Annuity Agents who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 60+ million members.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of conducting fact finding interviews to determine needs for coverage.
- Prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews for Life and Health Insurance sales.
- Complete appropriate applications and forms and follows internal processing procedures to ensure transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Work collaboratively with others in the Branch to reach business goals, maximize leads, sales opportunities and take advantage of cross-sell opportunities.
- Assist Underwriting and Brokerage Departments in satisfying requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems and ensure sound-sales practices are used.
- Prepare reports documenting prospecting and sales activities and maintains specified production standards and persistency levels for Life and Health insurance
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Life & Annuity Agent can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Life & Annuity Agents earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives Competitive Salary
- Life & Annuity Agents receive 100% backing from one of America's most trusted brands to include paid training and generated leads
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
Back to top