It's a great time to join AAA The Auto Club Group!
JOIN THE TEAM COMMITTED TO DRIVING YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Why Choose a Career with the AAA The Auto Club Group (ACG)
• Established brand that has been around for over 100 years. Our members know and trust us!
• Branch Offices house travel, membership, insurance sales and support employees
• You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Group's 14+ million members.
Excellent Opportunities to Build a Career Path:
The Licensed Customer Service Representative can be the start of a long-term career with The Auto Club Group. Your position could lead to a rewarding career and opportunities to grow and pursue other ACG roles such as:
• Other Branch positions - Field Insurance Sales Agent, Travel Agent or
• Other Departments such as:
• Call Centers (ERS, Sales and Service, etc.)
• Automotive Services
• Underwriting and more
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Licensed Customer Service Representative
The Auto Club Group is seeking Member Representative II's or Licensed Customer Service Representatives who can promote ACG products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and participate in office events to help generate revenue by improving member awareness of products. As the face of our branch, you will greet our customers and provide peace of mind by servicing their needs.
• Provides a high level of support services to members related to the sales and service function including servicing insurance policies, processing applications, renewals and amendments and selling travel, tours, airline tickets and membership products
• Generates leads, update members on travel and insurance specials, and provides travel information
• Provides cashiering services to members including taking insurance payments (initial, installment, lapse or reinstatement), travel and membership payments, sale of tickets and travel money products, processing remittance/depository transfers and balancing cash drawer
• Responds to customer inquiries and refers to agent when appropriate
• Provides a high level of administrative support to Travel and Insurance Agents during peak periods
• Provides customer assistance through the performance of sales processing activities and assists management in the basic training of less senior personnel
• Conducts outbound promotional calls for insurance and /or travel products
• Participates in a team environment to promote customer satisfaction and consistent service following the customer service model
• Receives and resolves member/customer complaints and seeks assistance from management in complaint resolution as necessary
• Participates in office events developed to generate revenue, improve member awareness of products, and support local community activities
• Other duties as assigned
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Our Auto Club Group Licensed Customer Service Representatives earn a competitive hourly wage of $17-$19.00 with additional incentives and an annual bonus potential based on performance.
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k Match
• Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
• Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
• Paid volunteer day annually
• Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
• AAA Membership
• Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
• Active State Property & Casualty License or ability to attain within 90 days of start date
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Providing a high level of customer-focused service
• Servicing insurance policies and processing applications, renewals and amendments, and taking payments
• Responding to billing and coverage questions
• Promoting sale of insurance products and/or travel and membership products
• Outbound promotional calls for insurance and/or travel
• Computer software applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Web based operations
Successful candidates will possess:
• Insurance and travel terminology
• General insurance and/or travel regulations
• Underwriting procedures
• Sales regulatory and compliance guidelines
• Travel Systems (e.g. Focal Point, View point, ITT, AXIS, etc.) and/or Insurance Systems (e.g. PPS, POS, IMS, IPM) and/or membership systems
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment
• Perform mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions
• Work effectively in a Team environment
• Exceed member expectations relating to professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
• Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
• Work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment
This is an in-office position. Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life's journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you'll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit www.aaa.com
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.