The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Serves as a strong team member and individual contributor in the support, development and implementation of new and/or updated technology. Provides support to management in identifying and implementing standards and methodologies. Defines the functional requirements of the system to support business needs and provides oversight to the process of identifying, evaluating and testing new/emerging technologies. Works with project teams and customers to understand and define business objectives and requirements to ensure technical designs comply with IS technology standards.
- COMP TIA A
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
Preferred Experience in/with:
- Analyzing and restoring service to new incidents
- Monitoring using report tools and methods required to recognize service outages and restore within Service level Agreement (SLA)
- Avaya VOIP Gateways and phones
- Verizon SIP
- Meraki wireless
- Infoblox Network Tools - NetMRI, IPAM
- Packet Capture Tools - Wireshark
- Network Management Tools (I.E. Solar Winds & NetScout)
- Ordering and provisioning carrier based WAN circuits (Ethernet, T-1s).
- Minimum two years hands on experience with the following:
- Configuration and daily support of CISCO NX-OS (9K, 7K, 5K, 2K and 1110 platforms).
- Configuration and daily support of Cisco ASR/ISR routers and Cisco 65xx/38xx/36xx switches.
- Cisco Wireless (Identity Services Engine (ISE), Mobility Services Engine (MSE), Network Control System, Controllers, Aironet Access Points)
- Meraki Wireless
- LAN/WAN Routing Architecture and Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGPetc.)
- All 2013 Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word)
- Infrastructure implementation in a multi-vendor network environment.
- Business process reengineering and technology application.
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and six to eight years relevant technical and analytical experience.
Cisco Certified Designer and Network Associate (CCDA & CCNA)
Cisco certifications in Certified Network Associate & Certified Design Associate
- Developing new technologies and/or processes to meet business needs
- Building and supporting multiplatform systems
- Providing internal consulting expertise to business customers in the development of business requirements
- Interpreting and coordinating the maintenance of technology consistent with architectural guidelines
- Providing oversight to the introduction of new development tools and/or processes
- Monitoring tasks, using appropriate tools and techniques, recording progress, adjusting to project changes to meet deadlines
- Infrastructure architecture (Network, Integration)
- Apply similar prior experience to new issues to ensure effective problem solving
- Develop strong business relationships
Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top