Investment Analyst- Private Markets
- Dearborn, MI
Investment Analyst-Private Markets - The Auto Club Group
What you will do:
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Investment Analyst- Private Markets who will assist with portfolio management, including communication with external asset managers.
n this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Forecast investment income and provides attribution analysis of monthly variances between actual and budgeted income.
- Coordinate with Accounting and Treasury functions on intercompany transactions, income, tax payments and balance sheet analysis.
- Collect, organize, and analyze market and investment data
- Perform economic research
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports on investment activities and performance.
- Provide analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of tasks, including financial modeling, industry research, due diligence, and monitoring of external asset managers, as well as assisting with special projects.
- Collaborate on investment sourcing, underwriting, and monitoring
- Maintain investment software systems including pipeline/deal tracking, due diligence progress, portfolio monitoring, and meeting notes.
- Prepare capital calls, compliance reports, sub docs, and other investment and operational documents.
- Prepare presentations for executive management.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as an Investment Analyst- Private Markets can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Investment Analyst-Private Markets earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
We're looking for candidates who:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
Minimum of 2-3 years investment experience, preferably with public equity or private markets exposure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with financial, accounting, planning and budgeting processes.
- Basic knowledge of economics, investment markets, security attributes, and accounting applications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) with particular expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills regarding both qualitative and quantitative thoughts and analysis.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong research, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Independent thinking combined with strong teamwork skills.
- CFA candidate
- Bloomberg software experience
Successful Investment Analyst- Private Markets will possess effective communication skills, ambition, motivation and drive!
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top