Insurance Sales & Service Representative
Expecting something more from AAA? Click on the picture below to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify)
- Possession and maintenance of appropriate State Property & Casualty and Life insurance sales license
- Successful completion of Customer Service, Insurance and Membership training within 6 months of hire
- Providing a high level of customer-focused service
- Competently entering information on various screens using a pc keyboard
- Navigating through a pc windows environment, including accessing
- Managing and navigating multiple sources of information and applying as needed
- Servicing insurance policies including processing applications, renewals and amendments
- Promoting the sales of insurance products and services using established guidelines
- Presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Successfully complete appropriate training relative to all Auto Club Group (ACG) products and services
- Analyze member/potential customer insurance needs and determine appropriate levels of coverage
- Prepare appropriate rate quotations
- Organize, plan and promote the sale of ACG insurance and membership products and services
- Work independently, with minimal supervision
- Work within a team environment
- Exceed member expectations relating to professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
- Perform outbound sales and service calls
- Maintain accurate records
- Read, comprehend and communicate clearly and concisely in the work environment and with the public (e.g., explain instructions, rules and procedures)
- Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
- Willingness and ability to work in any assigned location and work irregular hours to include weekends and holidays
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top