Insurance Sales Agent - Property & Casualty
Due to explosive growth ACG; AAA Insurance Agency, is now hiring dynamic P&C Insurance Sales Agents! If you are interested in being a part of a company that is known for trust and security for more than 115 years and is on the cutting edge of Personal Lines Sales Development, with an unlimited earning potential and room to grow, then this position is for you! Our beautiful Melbourne office is thriving and we are in search of Sales Agents that want to continue to grow with us!
Attention all Brevard County licensed, 220 or 2044, P&C agents, come meet us at our open house on Tuesday, August 1st from 5:00pm – 7:00pm and bring your resume!
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
- Responsible for generating new insurance sales as well as being a professional advocate for all insurance related needs.
- Respond to all customer inquiries and requests with a high level of customer service.
- Initiate lead and prospect generation from established lead management business rules to effectively manage and leverage sales opportunities including, but not limited to:
- expiration dates and subsequent follow up to provide quote(s),
- follow up on existing mono-line accounts by mail / telephone for the purpose of cross-selling,
- make outbound calls to increase sales and ultimately member penetration of insurance related products,
- develop networking referrals
- participate in community and membership events
- develop referral relationships with other sales representatives, i.e. membership, life & health agent, etc.
- Meet and/or exceed sales production requirement
- Completion of Insurance industry training programs
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to navigate MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Work in a brand new office location in a high traffic plaza.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work extended/irregular hours to include weekends/holidays.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- High School diploma or equivalent. Insurance industry training programs a plus
- Presently hold an active Florida 220-General Lines license or Florida 2044- Personal Lines license. License must comply with state Continuing Education requirements.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success and stability in the insurance business with at least 2 years recent sales experience.
- Experience in computer quoting software and e-mail applications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Goal oriented and self-motivated to help members/customers and prospects achieve and maintain their financial goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
- Solid selling and sales process skills
- Ability to build a strong customer base.
- Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
KEY WORDS: Insurance, Insurance Agent, P&C Agent, Property & Casualty, Property and Casualty, Homeowners, Auto Insurance, Agent, Carriers, Sales Agent, Sales Rep, Sales, Sales Producer, Insurance Producer, Personal Lines, AAA, Auto Club Group
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top