Insurance Sales Agent - Norfolk, NE Job in Norfolk, NE | Auto Club Group
Insurance Sales Agents - AAA/The Auto Club Group
What we provide:
- Generous base salary with monthly performance based commissions
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 6 week training program
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Complimentary AAA Membership
AAA is one of the most recognizable brands in the country and, we are looking to expand. We are searching for Insurance Sales Agents who are looking for MORE out of their career. A sales career with AAA is much more than just selling products, it is the chance to do more by helping people protect what is important to them.
As an Insurance Sales Agent with AAA, you can expect more by:
- Promoting and selling various membership and insurance products
- Providing price quotes on all insurance products to new and existing members and completing the sale
- Performing outbound prospecting and retention calls for new business acquisition
- Recognize and promoting cross-sales opportunities to existing members
What we are looking for:
- Track record of success with meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to provide a high level of member-focused service
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Being able to connect with current and potential members to analyze insurance needs and determine appropriate levels of coverage
- Must possess an active state Property & Casualty and/or Life Insurance Sales Licenses (can be hired with 1, would need to obtain 2 nd within 60 days of hire)
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
CynthiaField Manager V
Cynthia oversees the day-to-day operations of an Ann Arbor Auto Club Group office, streamlining processes, interacting with members, and managing the sales of products and services.
Back to top