Inbound Membership Sales Representative - Heathrow, FL
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
- Training to begin October 23, 2017*
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Responding to inbound calls, this position is responsible for selling new memberships, persuading members to reinstate/renew their memberships, transferring memberships from affiliate clubs, and/or researching post office returns and correcting addresses to ensure members have no break in service. Resolves problems impeding renewal or transfer of membership. Computes membership fees and adjusts records as required. Fully utilizes all available data platforms including POS, Campaign Manager, and POC system. Consistently demonstrates a positive service attitude to members and non-members by accurately and courteously explaining policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent sales and customer service experience in faced paced call center required
- Strong telephone sales skills with the ability to negotiate products and services and close sales
- Good listening skills, patience on the phone and the desire to push for high sales
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – able to take a consultative approach and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Self motivated with strong decision making ability and attention to detail
- Microsoft PC applications (Word, Excel, and Access) and Internet proficiency preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top