HR Insights & Analytics Analyst Job in Dearborn, MI | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Human Resource Analyst will help Human Resource leaders integrate data into daily decisions and strategic planning. Will support HR leadership to enact and influence people strategy and work with HR operations in the development and implementation of talent processes and strategies that help achieve ACG's overall strategic goals and objectives.
Partner with key HR and business stakeholders to improve the overall employee experience throughout all stages of their lifecycle at ACG. Provide on-going consulting and analysis to design options and best practices for HR Centers of Excellence and business lines.
The Senior Human Resource Analyst will be a key member of an HR Center of Excellence team, providing data-driven analytics and insights to HR leaders supporting ACG lines of business. Will design and conduct organizational research and help HR leaders link analytics to action.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills as well as experience scoping, managing, and delivering client-facing projects.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mathematics/ Statistics or a related field.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or similar by an industry recognized program
- utilizing a PeopleSoft HRMS system
- human resource program/intervention design and evaluation
- utilizing statistical software packages such as SAS or SPSS
- developing and validating merit performance appraisal methods
- developing and validating performance anchors and employment selection instruments
- statistics, including significance tests, correlational analysis, regression and multivariate methods
- employee selection procedures, performance appraisal methods and Federal guidelines
- job documentation, analysis and evaluation processes
- Federal and State guidelines and regulations related to compensation, including the Fair Labor
- benchmarking, market analysis and related Compensation functions
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment. Occasional travel (less than 10% of work time) required with exposure to road hazards and temperature extremes.
- Bachelor's degree or college coursework in Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mathematics/ Statistics or a related field.
- Analyzing statistical data
- Project management
- identifying, investigating and resolving problems
- development of policies, procedures and guidelines
- preparation/delivery of effective oral and written presentations
- cost/benefit analysis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Program evaluation
- Internal research design and development
- Generate and test hypotheses
- Design and execute complex research and data analysis
- Manage high standards around validation and technical documentation
- Preparing summaries and analyses of data, including visuals (A sample document may be required at the time of interview.)
- Communicate efficiently and practically to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Create documentation of the assessment development process, data collection methods, and decisions related to methodology
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top