Home Loan Operations Associate
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Works with Chief Lending Officer and Supervisor, Real Estate and Loan Operations to identify potential improvements to loan processing workflow. Makes changes to front end processing systems to ensure maximized efficiency. Provides loan and system training to all Loan Processors within designated timeframes. Assists manager in the development of processing procedures, and ensures identified areas of quality service are in compliance with corporate customer satisfaction standards. Performs insurance and lien perfection follow-up and makes recommendations regarding loan collection activity. Works with loan officers and universal bankers to process consumer loans through to ensure timely closings. Supports loan projects and performs other job duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- experience with consumer and mortgage loan processing and documentation
- consumer and mortgage processing system record maintenance
- loan file creation and maintenance
- writing procedures
- general Ledger entries and balancing
- loading of all loan records
- lien perfection functions
- coordinating loan collection activity
- work flow monitoring
- tracking additional file documentation needed
- file documentation follow-up
- HMDA reporting
Knowledge and Skills:
- mortgage and consumer loan products, services, pricing, tax and regulatory issues
- FCRA, ECOA and other federal/state regulations regarding the extension of credit
- assist with the development of loan application processing procedures
- perform loan upload process and audit for accuracy
- work effectively with IT and software help desk to make changes to application processing systems
- multitask on various projects and processing
- reconcile credit report liabilities to those in the loan processing system
- process all declined or withdrawn files
- HMDA review and monitoring
- work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- communicate effectively with Chief Lending Officer, Real Estate Loan Operations Specialist, Loan Officers, co-workers, applicants and vendors
- willingness and ability to work with loan officers/universal bankers to process consumer loans in timely manner.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top