Field Sales Agent Trainee Job in Tampa, FL | Auto Club Group
- Tampa, FL
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is for employees in training to become a Field Sales Agent who have not yet attained the required state Property & Casualty Insurance license or who do not have sufficient prior experience selling Property & Casualty Insurance products.
This position is responsible for learning various company guidelines, systems and processes to become an effective Insurance Agent. While this position is primarily P&C insurance sales, the position also requires the ability to sell other products such as; Membership, Life Insurance and Financial products.
Performs other duties as necessary.
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license
- Successfully attain the appropriate State Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License and appropriate State Life Sales license within timeframe designated by ACG.
- 1+ year(s) of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced computer automated business environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
- Ambition, motivation and drive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top