Field Representative, Service Provider Network
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Supporting ACG organizational strategy this specialized position is responsible for contracting and maintaining optimum Emergency Roadside Assistance, and Battery Service (BS) network territory in assigned areas. Recommends the appointment and termination of contractors. Establishes and maintains relationships with non-network service providers (prospects) as potential contractor replacements. Facilitates contractor training and certification to improve service strategies as indicated. Advises contractors of Club policies, compliance, and operating procedures to ensure unsurpassed customer service. Provides small business consultative support and acts as a liaison between Club, service provider and member to ensure contractual, operational, and service quality requirements are supported throughout the provider network. Continuously monitors quality service and provides support and corrective action as appropriate to maintain service levels that achieve Automotive goals. Accountability for effectively managing the contractor cost per call (cpc) in adherence with budgeted goals. Ensures compliance with contractor payment policies to maintain a strong service provider network. Responsible for achieving battery program goals and sustaining a strong network of approved auto repair shops as assigned.
Prepares activity reports and maintains files such as performance and inspection reports, complaints, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Communications or a related field, is preferred
- Technical training in automotive repair
Frequent travel required (up to 60% of work time) with exposure to road hazards and temperature extremes.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- High School diploma, GED or Technical school graduate/certification
- Possession of a good driving record and a valid State driver's license.
- 3 to 5 years of directly related automotive or customer service responsibilities
- Proven leadership skills
- Analyzing reports and financial statements
- Evaluating service needs and business practices
- Managing vendor/supplier relationships
- Resolving member/customer service issues
- Communicating and advising facility owners, customers or members regarding standards, policies and procedures
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Complaint management and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to review a business situation and using financial data, develop strategies and implement plans to support a successful business model
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Automobile maintenance and operation
- Training methods and techniques
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top