Field Manager Trainee Job in Omaha, NE | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Assist assigned Manager(s) in the implementation and management of sales and service delivery in one or more retail outlets for all ACG products, including membership, insurance, travel, etc. In a learning capacity, participate in various job rotations to meet specific knowledge and skill-based objectives including all branch level operations (facilities, cash management, etc.). Provide support to management to ensure the attainment of product, revenue, net income and service goals for assigned retail outlets.
Learn all Auto Club Group and Line of Business policies and procedures consistent with assigned location/region and keep current on regulatory changes that may impact sales and service. Provide support to management in the recruitment, selection and development of sales and service employees. Provide on-site support to local activities and keep current on community activities, trends and competitive environments. Communicate issues and concerns to assigned Manager to ensure appropriate response and provides oversight to the necessary administrative workload to support assigned location/region.
- College Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Management, or a related field
- Motivating and developing retail sales and service employees
- Developing and managing effective local sales business plans
- Review and analysis of profit and loss statements
- Branch level management/managing a revenue center
- Insurance and/or club products
- Sales techniques and coaching sales and/or retail personnel
Works in a temperature controlled office environment. Travel (about 20% of work time) required with exposure to road hazards and temperature extremes.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- Currently hold or successfully attain appropriate State Property & Casualty and Life Sales licenses within time frame designated by ACG, and maintain State licenses as required .
Leadership experience to include:
- Decision making
- Analyzing and problem solving
- Coaching, mentoring, challenging employees/peers to successfully meet objectives and goals
- Learn to analyze local branch territories and/or sales markets and develop
- Business plans to: increase the quality of existing business; retain existing customers; cross sell products to existing customers and increase overall market share
- Effectively communicate with employees in order to share complex information (i.e., numbers, margins, customer service data, customer defections, quality data, etc.) in a clear and understandable manner.
- Learn and handle necessary administrative processes and systems to support a Branch or Sales Office
- Maintain appropriate State Property & Casualty and Life and health Sales licenses
- Willingness and ability to work in any assigned location throughout state and to work irregular hours
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance,401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top