Field Insurance Sales Manager (Property & Casualty) - Brandon
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Manages, directs and evaluates Branch Insurance Operations for a group of multiple branches that vary but are typically small to medium in size. Provides leadership and direction to staff of Insurance Agents and Branch Customer Service Representatives ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service is provided to clients and Members.
Assists Employees in developing individual goals, performance, and action plans to accomplish their respective production targets designed to meet and exceed Agency goals. Evaluates the progress of each Employee toward goals on an ongoing basis using available reporting tools and provides direction development where appropriate.
This position contributes to the achievement of budgeted Agency growth objectives and profitability by analyzing data and developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies while monitoring and evaluating sales efforts for all insurance product lines offered through AAA ACG.
Recommends specific marketing strategies to management focusing on overall sales growth. Implements and evaluates the Insurance Agency's sales campaign activities and results. Assists with the development and introduction of sales techniques and product training.
Initiates various marketing strategies and/or SMART goals in accordance with the business objectives and provides monthly plans and results. Monitors and manages sales production to Agency quality procedures to reduce E & O exposure. Consistently maintains and monitors branch P & L expenses.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Licenses / Certifications
- An active 220 Insurance license is required. 215 or 218 license is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 years previous successful Insurance Agency or Insurance Company experience required, directly related to insurance sales and external marketing. Previous experience managing multiple locations is preferred
Knowledge / Skills
- Must have 3 years demonstrated sales/marketing ability and leadership skills
- Individual must have demonstrated sales ability, marketing skills and an attitude toward providing excellence in customer service
- Individual must have demonstrated ability to create a high performance sales climate by use of superior, collaborative coaching skills
- Strong PC knowledge that includes MS Office applications and Customer Contact Management Systems
- Ability to motivate and develop Employees as a team for success
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and implement appropriate course of action, acting as a change management agent.
- Local travel required with some evening and weekend hours
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top