Field Insurance Sales Agent - Delray Beach
- Delray Beach, FL
Field Insurance Sales Agent - The Auto Club Group
What you will do:
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Field Insurance Sales Agents who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 10+ million members.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Actively solicit new business outside of the office, at business establishments and other locations to create and expand business networks. Build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty and affinity to the AAA brand.
- Generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership and financial products.
- Partner with Field Managers and other office staff, in cross-selling insurance products to The Auto Club Group's large membership base.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Field Insurance Sales Agent can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
While this position is primarily Property & Casualty Insurance sales, the position also requires the ability to sell other products such as; AAA Membership, Life Insurance and Financial products. You will also perform other duties as necessary.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Field Agents earn a competitive base pay with the potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives
- Field Agents receive 100% backing from one of America's most trusted brands to include paid training and generated leads
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
We're looking for candidates who:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver's license
- Hold an active State Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License and appropriate State Life Sales License.
- Have 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced computer automated business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to navigate computer systems
Successful agents will possess effective communication skills, strong phone sales, prospecting skills, ambition, motivation and drive!
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 11 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top