Facility Maintenance Representative Job in Dearborn, MI | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives all incoming service requests for construction, renovation and maintenance for all Auto Club Group (ACG) locations.
- Uses Wizard Performo software tool to enter and track all facility incidents and requests. Includes entering and updating work orders, arranging building repairs and providing follow-up on activities to ensure department goals for customer service are met.
- Generates reports to coordinate Service Level Agreements (SLA). Provides reports to supervisor for review by him/her and Facility Coordinators.
- Researches vendor/lease files in order to enhance vendor database and provide expense/budget information to Supervisor as requested.
- Establishes and maintains qualified vendor files.
- Assists with formatting and preparing memos, letters, tables, proposals and reports for department staff. May assist in verifying invoices to ensure accuracy and prepare for payment. Provides administrative support for department staffing including ordering department stock.
- Working knowledge of PC software including Microsoft Office, database queries, Service Now, Wizard Performo, and related software.
- 50 w.p.m. accurate typing speed
Work Environment :
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working in a customer service environment
- Facility operations, property management or building trades-related experience
- Working with PC Software applications
Knowledge and Skills:
- 30 wpm accurate typing
- Working knowledge of real estate, facilities and property managements nomenclature
- Working knowledge of building operations
- Basic knowledge of building trades and organization
- Perform basic mathematical calculation including addition. subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages.
- Accurately operate a 10 key calculator
- Communicate with others in a work environment and with the public
- Establish and maintain qualified vendor files
- Review construction, renovation, maintenance invoices to determine accuracy. Escalate complex invoices to Supervisor for resolution.
- Operate and maintain real estate software database (Wizard Performo/Service Now)
- Work extended/irregular hours that may include weekend
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top