Emergency Roadside, Tow & Light Service Drivers
- Grand Rapids, MI
$35,500 - $50,000 annually
$750 Sign on bonus
Benefit enrollment within the first 30 days of employment
AAA is now hiring for our new Grand Rapids Fleet location. Seeking full time (multiple openings), experienced Emergency Roadside General Labor's (tow truck drivers and light service drivers) to help assist our members with their roadside emergencies.
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
Come to the rescue and save the day by:
· Operating a tow truck or a light service vehicle to provide Emergency Road Service (Roadside Assistance) to AAA members
· Identifying the vehicles problem and providing service (tire changes, fuel delivery, battery jumpstarts, minor mechanical adjustments, battery installations, lockout service, etc.)
· Provide or arrange for tow services when the vehicle cannot be started or is unsafe to drive
- Competitive base pay to start, you could earn $35,500 - $50,000 annually
- Sign On Bonus $750
- Shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes, earn additional pay
- Overtime Opportunities
- Year-end bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Company provides:
- DOT Certification
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Tuition reimbursement
AAA's everyday heroes:
- Have experience operating a full-size or light service vehicle/tow truck and/or applicable service equipment
· Are able to demonstrate Great Customer Service
· Successfully complete drug screening, MVR and criminal background check, and DOT health screen
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Are willing and able to work irregular hours, weekends, holidays and special events as required.
- Are willing to work in adverse weather conditions
- Are able to lift material weighing up to seventy-five (75) pounds
Apply Today to join our team of heroes and help AAA members enjoy life's journey with peace of mind by providing them best in class service for their emergency roadside assistance needs.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Back to top