Digital Marketing Lead - Insurance Job in Tampa, FL | Auto Club Group
- Tampa, FL
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 13.5 million members and customers across 13 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves as team lead and provides expertise in the development and execution of the strategic Digital and Traditional (Direct Mail, AAA Living Magazine, Field, Call Center) marketing plans for the Property/Casualty and Life Insurance products/business lines.
Interfaces with Business Line and Field partners to develop marketing plans. Identifies and coordinates cross-marketing opportunities with other business lines (Membership, Automotive, Banking, Travel, etc). Develops processes to improve and streamline workflow across the Marketing organization. Provides marketplace insights, monitors trends and identifies market opportunities using advanced data analysis and modeling tools. Leverages content management platform such as Adobe and SalesForce Marketing Cloud to develop, launch and monitor digital campaigns. Play a lead role in designing acquisition and retention journeys to provide best-in-class customer experience.
Marketing campaigns and budget management and execution
Understanding of Omni-channel marketing model - digital, direct mail, agents call center
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years developing and advancing digital marketing campaigns and communications strategies.
- 4+ years in digital campaign planning
- Developing marketing and customer experience journeys based on triggers, personas and product value propositions
- Developing new approaches to solve business challenges using marketing information
- Monitoring and interpreting market conditions to determine the impact on marketing strategy
Knowledge and Skills:
- Insurance industry and products
- Digital marketing platforms such Google Analytics, Adobe or similar, Salesforce Marketing could etc.
- Digital marketing tactics such as Display, SEM, Social Media, Emails, SEO, DRTV etc.
- Advanced marketing principles and applications
- Marketing program development
- Primary and secondary research sources
- Market share data sources (e.g., A.M. Best's Market Share Reports)
- Statistical analysis tools and procedures
- Exceptional communication skills, to include presentation skills to internal/external clients and executives
- Problem analysis and decision making
- Organization and planning
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top